Scripture: Mark 11:20-33
- We must be prepared for the enemy
- “Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1
- “For with the heart one believes and is justified.” Romans 10:10
- “The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.” James 5:16
- “…if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.” Colossians 1:13
- We must know the enemy
- The enemy questions Jesus’ authority.
- The enemy questions where Jesus came from.
- The enemy lacks integrity.
- The enemy will lead us down a path of unforgiveness.
The exit is not necessary without an enemy.