Material things will pass away. (v. 19)
- Things wear out
- Things fall out
- Things are left out
Heavenly things will be remembered. (v. 20)
- Good works are observed
- Good works are rewarded
Your heart follows what you treasure. (v. 21)
- It is good for food
- It is a delight to the eyes
- It is desired to make one wise
The eyes are the window to the soul. (v. 22-23)
- What you see is what you want
- What you want is what you chase
- What you chase has a finish line
The God will not share space in your heart with a god. (v. 24)
- A landlord has one tenant
- For eviction you have to go to court
Why shouldn’t I worry?
Because you have value to God
How do I keep from worrying?
Seek first the Kingdom of God
Give God your firsts, and He will take care of your seconds. (v. 25-34)
If we do the job God put us in our “garden” to do and don’t pursue the forbidden fruit as god, He will take care of our life.