Whether at church, school, business or home, you are leading people and projects every day. You’re leading in a culture that is constantly changing and redefining itself. Leadership takes perseverance, dedication and a commitment to stretch your mind, expand your heart and use your God-given gifts to impact your world in real and powerful ways.
On August 10-11, 2017 you’re invited to gather with thousands of leaders across North America for The Global Leadership Summit. Commit now to be a part of this annual event designed to stretch and challenge you with world-class speakers, interactive dialogue and practical training. We are pleased to host The Global Leadership Summit 2017.
If you are a member or a regular attender at the Kalkaska Church of Christ, use your priority code to register (If you do not have password, please call our church office Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm).
“Choose this button” if you do not attend Kalkaska Church Of Christ and would like to register to attend The Global Leadership Summit at this site, Please enter your own church/organization information in the “Church/Organization Information” on the registration page and not the host site’s information.
The Global Leadership Summit is a 2-day Christian leadership conference broadcast via satellite around the world. KCC is honored to be a satellite host for this year’s Summit, a production of Willow Creek Community Church in Chicago, Il.
Featured speakers include:
- Bill Hybels – Lead Pastor and founder of Willow Creek Community Church
- Marcus Buckingham – Best selling author; Founder of the Marcus Buckingham Company
- Angela Duckworth – Professor, University of Pennsylvania. Best selling author
You have influence. Join 400,000 of your peers to learn how to maximize it with
Two Days of World-Class Leadership Training
- Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply
- Learn from Bill Hybels and the diverse 2017 faculty
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Join with people from 128 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world